Brain Charge feedback from Patrick Henry Elementary School already SO ENCOURAGING: Two teachers attended a recent PTA meeting to share with the parents how wonderful Brain Charge has been for their students. One teacher told the parents that for the first time in her teaching career, not one of her students broke into tears before having to take a timed math test. On the contrary, the students eased into the test, and thus were able to give their best performance. Data will be collected throughout the school year and available for review in the spring. Before we know it, this revolutionary K-12 curriculum will be evidenced-based and bridging the gap between what science knows and what education does! Join the movement today by purchasing your copy of the curriculum at www.DrMelrose.com.
Top Rated Products
- Adolescent Anxiety at an All-Time High: 4 Tips for the Adults in Their Lives
- What is it About You that I Can’t Stand About Me? 3 Tips for Feeling Better About Us and Them…
- Start JUST ONE Healthy Habit This Summer: Here’s How Easy It Can Be to Create Change
- A Fun Tool for Summer: Dr. Reggie’s APP is Here!
- Food Matters: Find 4 Tips for A Happier Brain and Body