Continuing my formal education until I was 30 years of age definitely hard-wired my brain to take summers off. But alas, it is time to get back to work. Although I’ve been seeing my clients in private practice – and enjoying that part of my work immensely – I must admit, I have been taking a break from everything else other than parenting my beautiful dream of a son. He is starting school shortly and reminding me that parents and educators need plenty of resources as we face another school year that will be filled with both the joys and sorrows of being alive. My newest book, You Can Heal Your Child: A Guide for Parents of Misdiagnosed, Stressed, Traumatized, and Otherwise Misunderstood Children never got a proper launching so that will happen shortly. Stay tuned…but please know that it is currently available at amazon.com as are my first book, Why Students Underachieve, and my activities book for adults working with children, Hope and Healing. Additionally, I have submitted more articles to ezinearticles.com so check those out for a free resource. I hope you will all join me in learning more about how we can stop the misdiagnoses and overmedication of our children, and in the process realize how we can all live a less stressful, more joyful life.
Top Rated Products
- What Is a Sensory Room & Why Does Every School Need One?
- Are You Experiencing Secondary Traumatic Stress?
- Adolescent Anxiety at an All-Time High: 4 Tips for the Adults in Their Lives
- What is it About You that I Can’t Stand About Me? 3 Tips for Feeling Better About Us and Them…
- Start JUST ONE Healthy Habit This Summer: Here’s How Easy It Can Be to Create Change