The co-founders of ResponsibleTeachers.com interviewed me last month for a podcast and here is what they had to say: “Dr. Melrose is an amazing resource for anyone who works with children. Her knowledge on stress and trauma and how it affects the brain in children is limitless. She takes very complex issues that are valuable in everyday experiences for parents, educators and children and she boils them down to very understandable terms. We highly recommend her books and her lectures for parents and teachers.” (Britt Michaelian, M.A. and Cheryl Daniels). Please listen to our conversation by clicking on my “Media” page at www.DrMelrose.com.
Top Rated Products
- What is it About You that I Can’t Stand About Me? 3 Tips for Feeling Better About Us and Them…
- Start JUST ONE Healthy Habit This Summer: Here’s How Easy It Can Be to Create Change
- A Fun Tool for Summer: Dr. Reggie’s APP is Here!
- Food Matters: Find 4 Tips for A Happier Brain and Body
- One Tip for a Happier Holiday