The co-founders of ResponsibleTeachers.com interviewed me last month for a podcast and here is what they had to say: “Dr. Melrose is an amazing resource for anyone who works with children. Her knowledge on stress and trauma and how it affects the brain in children is limitless. She takes very complex issues that are valuable in everyday experiences for parents, educators and children and she boils them down to very understandable terms. We highly recommend her books and her lectures for parents and teachers.” (Britt Michaelian, M.A. and Cheryl Daniels). Please listen to our conversation by clicking on my “Media” page at www.DrMelrose.com.
Top Rated Products
- Congratulations 2017 Brooklyn Graduates!
- What Is a Sensory Room & Why Does Every School Need One?
- Are You Experiencing Secondary Traumatic Stress?
- Adolescent Anxiety at an All-Time High: 4 Tips for the Adults in Their Lives
- What is it About You that I Can’t Stand About Me? 3 Tips for Feeling Better About Us and Them…